COVID-19 Medical Support Team (MST)
Call 877-502-9466 before returning to work
If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19
Fever • Cough • Shortness of Breath
Or if you think you may have been exposed to COVID-19
Or have recently traveled on a cruise ship or a commercial airliner
The MST will assess risk and follow contagious disease protocol. They will advise you what steps to take next such as self-quarantine, refer you to your personal physician or ER.
The MST will assist with your Return to Work when appropriate.
Time is of the essence – Report all concerns as soon as possible.
COVID-19 Update: March 27, 2020
We are all so proud of the response our Levy Family has given to this world-wide crisis. Every day we hear the stories of our employees practicing social distancing, performing extra cleaning, disinfecting equipment and taking the necessary health precautions. All the while, everyone continues to be focused on getting the job done for our customers. Thank you for all your efforts!
Several government entities have put in place stay-at-home or shelter-in-place type orders. This has caused major disruption in the personal lives of many of our employees. In most cases the work we do is critical and essential to our national infrastructure and thus we have been able, with your help and commitment, to continue working safely and supporting our valued customers. Your dedication to getting the job done is inspiring and humbling!
We still have a way to go in this battle against COVID-19 and with your help we will see the end of this sooner rather than later. As we continue this journey please remember to do the following:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Practice social distancing (6 feet away from other people) and avoid those who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick, and should you become exposed or have symptoms of the COVID-19 virus (fever, cough, shortness of breath) please call our COVID-19 MEDICAL SUPPORT TEAM at (877) 502-9466.
If you have COVID-19 questions, or need additional information, you can visit www.edwclevy.com, send a question by email to COVID19@levynet.com, or call our support line at 313.429.2363.
An Update Regarding Travel:
- The temporarily suspension of all commercial air travel, both domestic and international, remains in place until April 13th unless otherwise updated.
This is a developing situation and we are continuing our efforts to stay abreast of the changes. We will provide updates as new relevant information becomes available. Please share this information with those in your organization.