For over 20 years, Levy has formed joint ventures in order to provide superior solutions to the steel and construction industries worldwide. Levy’s partners share the same values and commitment to safety, quality, and the environment. These successful partnerships deliver extraordinary results to the customers they serve.
PARTNERS IN PROGRESS
Levy has both domestic and international joint ventures including:
- – a joint venture with Oldcastle® Materials providing asphalt production and paving services to both the public and private marketplace in Southeastern Michigan
- SUPERIOR MATERIALS – a joint venture with Votorantim Cement North America (“VCNA”) through its subsidiary VCNA Prairie, Inc. (“Prairie”) that produces and delivers ready-mix concrete throughout the state of Michigan
- SSMS – a joint venture with Tata Steel (Thailand), PLC that provides steel mill services and slag aggregate marketing at many steel mills throughout Thailand
- HSMS – a joint venture with Tata Steel provides slag services through pot haulers, pit digging, and slag trucking to Tata Steel in in Jamshedpur, India
- ECOCEM – a joint venture with Cement Australia manufactures ground, granulated blast furnace slag for use in the ready-mix and construction industries in Australia
- ASMS – a joint venture with Cement Australia that provides comprehensive
steel mill services to Blue Scope Steel in
Port Kembla, Australia
As customers’ challenges evolve, Levy continues to develop strategic partnerships that provide solutions for your environment.
Click Image to View Video